NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ADULT SITE AND IS NOT MEANT FOR THE UNDERAGED.
Have you ever had great sex?
So great that you keep wishing you could have that kind of sex again.
You love the person your with but you’ve grown to close together that you wouldn’t feel right just taking over and doing the things your imagining.
One thing I wish I new before is that once you have kids….
Your Sex life pretty much goes out the door.
First you never get the time to do It and then eventually it just becomes normal to be a boring old couple … predictable and uneventful.
The passion you once had …. Lost 😞
The sex and passion you once shared … Faded away.
So how do you re-ignite that spark ⚡️ you once had.
Have fun like you used to?
Is it even possible?
The answer is yes !!
The truth is both men & woman need love 💗 , passion , and both men and woman want to feel wanted sexually and generally in life but neither will ever admit it to one another.
This is the number one reason relationships fail & people start f’king around.
The truth is it can sometimes all be solved with one word! Or just a few simple words Communication!!!
I know it doesn’t sound like great advice but I guarantee you he assumes your set in certain ways & you do the same.
You don’t really know what he/she desires or fantasizes about.
People change over time, their wants and needs change and because of a lack of communication couples end up growing further apart believing they no longer want the same things.
Which might in some cases be true, but in most it’s not.
If your a man, that hasn’t told his wife … you look beautiful in months or even years!
Maby it’s not even because you don’t think so. Perhaps it just never crossed your mind.
You could be on the verge of loosing her to someone else who does appreciate her and tell her things like she’s beautiful & sexy.
Firstly you must understand in most cases woman will never tell a man ….
I need these things but the truth is. We can’t live happily without it.
I want to share my story with you…. It just might change the way you see life!
For now there are 3 rules you should always follow as a couple.
- Tell your partner the things you love about them. Not just the things you don’t!
- Tell your partner what kind of things turns you on. If your into weird or kinky shit , perhaps your partner also has a side you don’t know about. The chances are there is something in everyone’s life they are to scared to talk about because they don’t want to jeopardize what they have.
- Remember to always keep an open mind and not to judge your partner by mistakes that have been made in the past.
- Make sure your partner knows that whatever might have happened in the past , will not change how you feel. Yes it might cause some discomfort for a while but people are amazing and adaptable and if you truly love someone enough to want to be with them…. You will accept and adapt. Forgive and Compromise.
- If you can’t. It can not be true love ❤️ and is best to talk things out or separate peacefully.
These are the things I wish someome would have shared with me a long time ago and honestly it would have made things a lot easier to know these things.
Follow my blog and let me share my stories with you.